Ebooks for you
Tired Of White Flakes Caused by Gel -- check out the next best thing.
It is a moisturizing gel hydrant, and not actually a gel gel. It doesn't feel sticky like most products with gel. It feels like your normal hair lotion with a different texture. DIFFERENT TEXTURE!!, BUT I JUST SAID IF FEELS THE SAME. I love, it love it, and I'm sticking to it.
I recommend this product to any person tired of the snowflakes on your hair from using strong hold gels or gels in general because it doesn't leave white residue after it dries. This pudding does not leave your hair stone hard as you will expect from a gel, but it does a good job in keeping all those poke-nosers on your hair down from making it look frizzy. Click here to buy it on amazon.
Note: I wasn't told to review this, it's part of my hair products, NOT A SAMPLE.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
My name is Patience, and I'm a female, blogger, student, and a human. I want to be an anesthesiologist in future, and my dream school is Harvard University.
- Till I Met You (My Fashion Story.)
- The Electrocuted Hair
- Kids Choice Sport Awards Celeb Style
- Grim Fashion Sense Will Rule The World
- Water Is Also Your Hair's Enemy (PART 2)
- Tired Of White Flakes Caused by Gel -- check out t...
- Water Is Also Your Hair's Worst Enemy ( PART 1)
- For The Love Of Comb: Introduction
- ▼ July (8)